Friday, May 23, 2008

Tom's Clients and Teensurance Featured on ABC World News

Last week, ABC contacted me to help them find a family that has used the GPS tracking system for teen drivers called Teensurance that we offer. I called my long-time clients, Jack and Dana Hamilton and they quickly agreed to help.

They have become huge fans of the system and want to help any way they to spread the word about this valuable tool for keeping kids safe.

Well, on Monday, ABC sent over a production team to the Hamilton's house in High Point. What a production! After four and half hours, they had enough footage for the one minute and 45 second spot.

It was exciting to see the story on national television during the Tuesday night broadcast at 6:30pm .

If you would like to see their story and learn more about Teensurance click here: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/GadgetGuide/story?id=4894768&page=1

If you would like to find out more and have this system installed for your teen driver, call my office at 336-869-3335 or visit my website at www.teendriverinsurance.com/paramount.

PS I know how you can get this system installed for FREE. Just get in touch with my office or visit my website and I'll show you how!

No comments: